Hi I'm Sydney and I would like to answer your questions. So if you have questions please comment and leave a name describing your issue. For example, if I'm asking a question about... um... How I can organize my plans. I would sign clutter or something like that. I will also keep you posted on what's happening in my life. But if you ask me questions that have already been answered I will not answer your questions. I know you're thinking that this is a great way to get all the answers. SORRY!!!! I only answer the questions I feel like. Enjoy
P.S. Don't forget to post!!!!!
SYDNEY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hi you rock!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sydney,
ReplyDeleteSorry I don't have any questions right now to ask you, but maybe I will later! Listen I'm going out to the movies tonight I'm seeing 2012 so I probably won't be on! My blog is www.coffeeloversforever.blogspot.com please visit, comment, and follow my blog. I'm now a follower of yours! Okay thanks so much see you on Monday, bye. Talk to you later. - coffeechick
My two best friends keep fighting. They are brother and sister. How can I stop them???
ReplyDeleteStuck in the middle.