Friday, November 13, 2009
Laptop debate yes or no
My parents said that I could get a laptop to make up for the time were I couldn't go to the girl scout camp out. Now my mom is saying we can't. I WANT MY LAPTOP!!!!!!! Post a comment about how I can persuade my mom. PLEASE. Think of the girl that is writing this tragic message.Also If I have no Questions to answer I will ask you questions like the one above. To learn about how my blog works. See Ask me questions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

sydney go and tell her that she broke a promise
ReplyDeletefrom
? :):):)
Well Sydney you should just go to your mom and fake cry and say that she broke a promise.
ReplyDeletefrom nina
OMG I would be crying and I would be screaming Promise Breaker! I love what nina said.
ReplyDeleteThomas says: do something super nice 4 her then veila you get a labtop
ReplyDelete